WHEN TO CALL FOR EMERGENCY FLOOD AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION.
Seeping water damage is progressive, pervasive its to say that valuables objects may become permanently damage – especially if emergency water extraction response is delayed beyond the first 48 hours.
Steps you should take as soon you detect flood damage or any particular leak.
– Call F.M.G.. to receive the proper instructions from the professionals.
– Close the water main or shut any water origin or source.
– Shut the electrical breaker in damage areas, make sure is done before unplugging or removing any electrical devices in any submerged areas.
– Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture to prevent staining in the carpet. Also to prevent the metal tarnish or the wood swell or crack
– Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
– Remove books, paper fabrics, shoes, potted plants and other items and other items that are able to stain wet carpet.
Avoid doing these thing.
– Avoid using vacuum – electrical shuck can result.
– Don´t place newspaper in traffic areas to walk on ( newspaper ink transfer easily)